Ben
I hate fall. There is very little I like about it. My birthday is in it and Thanksgiving, that’s all I like about it. One of the things I used to love about fall was cider! I love apples and I love apple cider even more, but in the past few years I have found out that I am extremely allergic to a chemical that is put in it. The chemical gives me the worst migraines in the world!
Fall is very cold, but it’s useless cold, because if it’s going to be cold at least give me something to do with it. Like snow. But no, instead there's no snow and it just makes the water too cold to be near. Overall I hate fall! And having to talk about it and write about it in class makes me realize how much I really do just hate it and it just gets me in a very bad mood. Usually I can just deal with fall. Pretend it’s not happening. But when I have to write about it, it’s hard to pretend it’s not happening because it definitely is happening. Having to write about something I hate is the worst, it just makes me very angry. It’s like having to be constantly reminded about how much I hate the season! It’s like walking into school in the morning and having someone come up to you and say “hey you still have to be here for six more hours!”
So there is just nothing I enjoy about fall so I just pretend it’s not happening!
4 comments:
hahaha thats good. very realistic i like it :)
A+ work Ben!
your exclamation points are great!
fantastic
Post a Comment